Do you also want to know how to earn money from Bhim App? If yes then this article of today can be very important for you. The development of technology has brought a revolution in India. And it is due to technology that it is gradually becoming completely digital as online services are adopting different fields.
It has made working easier due to this, it saves a lot of time, today many such websites and apps have been created which provide online service from which you can buy stuff like movie booking, room booking, money transactions etc. In today’s post, we will tell about such a service that does the work of online transactions.
As you know, there are many apps and websites to transfer money online. This website and app makes your work easy. Today we will tell you about such an app, whose name is Bhim App. Today, through this article, we will give you detailed information about what is Bhim App and how to earn money from it.
What is BHIM App?
BHIM is a Payment App based on UPI (Unified Payment Interface). Its full name is Bharat Interface For Money. It is a government-run App, which was launched by the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi.
On April 14, this app was launched on the occasion of the birth anniversary of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar. Through which people were able to conduct online transactions by installing it in their smartphone. Any merchant or vegetable seller can also use this app easily.
For this, first you have to download BHIM App from any App Store, after that you have to enter your Bank Account Details using Mobile Number. When your bank accounts are added, after that you can easily do any type of online transaction such as money transfer, mobile recharge, online ticket booking, room booking etc.
After signing up in BHIM App, you get a VPA (Virtual Payment Address). This VPA can be based on your Mobile Number or your Email ID. If you want to receive payment from any other person, then your bank details will not have to be given for this.
That person can only pay you through your VPA. Instead, if you want to pay someone else, you can also transfer money through that person’s VPA or his Bank Details (Account Number, IFSC code).
This app has been designed so that people can easily transact their money from it and it does not require any kind of technical knowledge.
How to send money from Bhim App?
Now let’s understand how you can send money from BHIM App.
Step 1: To send money from BHIM App, first you have to signup. Follow the steps given below to signup in the Bhima app.
- First of all, download BHIM App from any App Store or link given below.
- After that install it in your mobile and open it.
- After that choose a language and click on the Proceed button.
- After that you have to choose the sim card in your phone whose number is registered with your bank account. The app will send you an SMS to verify, which will verify BHIM App.
- After Verification, BHIM app asks for a four digit PIN, enter a four digit PIN here. You will be asked while logging in this PIN App.
Step 2: Set BHIM UPI PIN
After signing up, you need to enter details related to your bank. After this you need to create a PIN. This PIN will be asked during Transaction. For this follow the steps given below.
- Click on Add Bank Account. There you will see a list of banks. Choose your bank from them. After that this app will collect your account information from your bank. Whatever accounts are linked to your mobile number in that bank will be shown in front of you. Choose an account from it.
- Now you will be asked to enter the last 6 Digit of your Debit Card and the expiry date of the debit card.
- After that you will be asked a UPI PIN. Enter a UPI PIN here. The same PIN will be asked during Transaction.
[su_panel background = “# ffbcba” color = “# 000000”] Please do not share your UPI-PIN with anyone. BHIM does not store your UPI-PIN anywhere. Customer care will also never ask for it. [/ Su_panel]
Step 3: Send money using BHIM App
Follow the steps given below to send money from Bhima App.
- On the home screen, the app has three options. Send Money, Request Money and Scan. Click the SEND icon to send money.
- Enter the mobile number or Virtual Payment Address (VPA) of the person to whom you want to send money. (Click on the three dot menu in the top right corner, if you want to send money directly to the bank account using the IFSC code)
- Enter Amount and finally, enter the UPI PIN. You will be able to pay successfully.
How to earn money from Bhima App?
As I have already mentioned, Bhim app is a kind of Money Transaction App. To make digital transactions more attractive, National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has launched a cashback scheme for customers and merchants using Bharat Interface For Money (BHIM) App.
With the new plans, customers will get a cashback of up to Rs 750 every month, while merchants can get a cashback of up to Rs 1000 every month. So let’s find out about the different ways by which one can earn money using BHIM App.
- Get ₹ 51 Welcome Gift on Transaction before BHIM App
- Although the cashback service is valid for both new and existing users, users using BHIM App will get a cashback of Rs 51 on completing their first transaction as a Welcome Gift. For this, the user has to link his bank account and complete the first transaction. Cashback can also be obtained by sending a minimum of ₹ 1 to receive the cashback amount.
- Earn money from Bhim App Referral Program
While giving this information, the Prime Minister said that if you can win cash back using the app, you will get ₹ 10 and to whom you refer, you will get ₹ 25 for every transaction, it is ₹ 25 for three transactions but only It should have a balance of more than ₹ 50. Follow the steps given below to refer Bhim App to a friend.
- Open BHIM App.
- Click on the Menu icon at the top of the homepage.
- Click Refer a friend.
- Click on Invite.
- After that you will be able to share your refferal link.
- As soon as they download and install the Bhim app through your link, you will get ₹ 10, if you install 20 people, then you will get ₹ 200 in a day.
- In this way you can also earn money through the Bhim app.
- Get up to Rs 500 cashback from BHIM App
Cashback up to Rs 500 BHIM app will give Rs 25 cashback for each Unique Transaction done through VPA / UPI ID, account number or mobile number. The minimum transaction price should be 100 rupees. Users can earn a maximum cashback of Rs 500 per month.
In addition to the cashback per transaction, there will be a cashback based on the amount of monthly transactions done by users. If BHIM App users make 25 or more transactions, but less than 50 per month, they will get 100 rupees cashback. For transactions above 50 and below 100, Rs 200 will be provided as cashback. Those who do more than 100 transactions monthly, they will get a cashback of Rs 250.
What did you learn today?
I hope you find this article my What is BHIM App? Must have liked It has always been my endeavor to provide complete information to the readers about how to earn money from Bhim App, so that they do not have to search in other sites or internet in the context of that article.
This will also save their time and they will also get all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then for this you can write low comments.
If you liked this post how to earn money from Bhim app or got to learn something, then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.