If you are a YouTube shorts creator and your YouTube channel has not been monetized yet, then there is a good news for all you shorts creator, now any shorts creator can earn money from his shorts videos through YouTube Shorts Fund, whether his YouTube channel Monetized or not.
You all know that there is no option to monetize shorts videos on YouTube Shorts platform, so YouTube has started YouTube Shorts Fund to reward and honor its shorts creator, today we will know in detail about YouTube Shorts Fund that youtube shorts fund kya hai and youtube short fund eligibility criteria kya hai.
What is YouTube Shorts Funds?
The YouTube Shorts Fund is a $100 million fund to be distributed during 2021-2022, this fund will be distributed to all Qualified YouTube Channels whose Shorts Videos are creative people originals that delight the YouTube community. There will be shorts. YouTube itself will contact thousands of creators each month and inform them that their channel has been selected to receive the Shorts Bonus from the YouTube Shorts Fund.
Required Qualification for YouTube Shorts Fund – YouTube Shorts Fund Eligibility
To get the shorts bonus from YouTube Shorts Fund, the following qualifications are required:-
- The channel must have uploaded at least one eligible short in the last 180 days
- Channels must follow YouTube’s Community Guidelines, copyright rules, and monetization policies.
- Channels that upload videos with watermarks or logos from third-party social media platforms, non-original videos (for example, unedited clips from movies or TV shows), or videos re-uploaded from other creators’ channels will not qualify .
- Creators must be in one of these countries/regions (Brazil, India, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, Nigeria, Russia, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States of America). More countries will be included in this scheme in future.
- Creators must be 13 or older in the United States, if you are between 13 and 18, you must have a parent or guardian’s terms approved AdSense account.
- Channels need not be monetized for YouTube Shorts Fund, YouTube Monetize Channels and affiliated channels under Multi-Channel Network (MCN) will also be eligible.
How to get Shorts Fund?
Every month, thousands of creators of YouTube shorts will be notified to claim bonuses from the Shorts Fund based on the performance and views of their channel’s shorts in the previous month. You will be notified via email and notification.
This will include the amount of the bonus and instructions on how to claim it. You will receive this notification immediately after the first week of the month, you will have until the 25th of each month to claim the bonus, if you do not claim by the 25th your shorts bonus may expire.
How much money can I get from YouTube Shorts Fund?
Channels selected from the YouTube Shorts Fund can receive between $100-$10,000 per month. The shorts bonus will be paid by YouTube to your channel’s linked AdSense account. You must comply with tax withholding and other AdSense policies in order to receive payment.
What did we learn?
Here we have told you about YouTube Shorts Fund, what are YouTube Shorts Fund Eligibility, and when and how much money we will get from Shorts Fund, if you have any question about this post, then you can tell us You can comment, thank you all for reading our article!