Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice for nishankhatri.xyz
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the website nishankhatri.xyz (“Website”) infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the designated agent for the Website:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed, or, if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that the Website is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information for the copyright owner, including address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
- A statement that the copyright owner has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Designated Agent for Notice of Claims of Copyright Infringement:
Nishank Khatri Email: [email protected]
Please note that we will promptly remove or disable access to the infringing material upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice that complies with the requirements above. We will also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in accordance with the DMCA.